<那年,雨不停國>片尾曲
也是印地安詩歌~
因為有"千風"這個字眼,所以我就被吸過去了!
Don’t stand at my grave and weep.
請不要佇立在我墳前哭泣
I’m not there, I don’t sleep.
我不在那裡,我沒有沉睡不醒。
I am the song that will never end.
我是一首永不止息的歌
I am the love of family and friend.
我是家人與好友之間的愛
I am the child who has come to the resting arms
我是一個孩子,回到父親溫暖的臂彎
Of the father who knows him best cuz I know he cares, he cares.
因為他是最了解我的,我知道他對我的關懷
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我已化作你身邊的千縷微風
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是白雪上閃耀的光芒
I am the sun on ripened grain.
我是金黃稻穗上映照的陽光
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是滋潤你心的輕柔秋雨
Awaken in the morning’s hush.
當你在晨曦的寧靜中醒來
I am the swift uplifting rush.
我會是那盤旋的飛鳥
Quiet birds in circled flight.
帶你振翅高飛
I am the stars that shine at night.
我是夜空中晶亮的星辰
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是白雪上閃耀的光芒
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我已化作你身邊的千縷微風